The six-week Papadhimitri Training course gives students the information and exposure necessary to land an entry-level position on film and media sets by condensing hands-on training from industry pros.
Students work on a professionally run film set during the last week of the course, which can be listed as their first film credit on a résumé.
The course is a terrific way to make connections with experts in the field and other students studying film production, and it also contributes to the development of a skilled workforce, which is essential for sustaining a thriving local and state film industry.
– Recognize the pre-production and production phases of the movie-making process.
– Taught by experts in the field who can suggest or hire participants.
– Establish contacts with experts in the film industry and other students.
– The availability of educational opportunities in the film and television sectors.
– Financial aid is available.